Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Things we all hear on our morning commutes, right?



(other passenger, stripper, on cell phone)

"Yeah, seriously? Well, you know, I'm sure they'd rehire you.  They rehired me every single time, and you're better than me."

"Well, even so, go to the other [local strip club franchise] - the one in Dallas.  They won't give you any hassle at all."

"No, that's what I'm telling you.  Even if you go back to ours [Fort Worth franchise], I can't imagine why they wouldn't rehire you.  Yeah. Yeah! You're not getting it. Listen - they rehired me, and I tried to kill the DJ, so ... y'know ... I think you should at least try."

"Yeah, call me and tell me how it goes, or just stop by and see me at [other local strip club]. I'm working tonight and tomorrow."


No comments:

Post a Comment